Gus Brown Buick GMC group is a family business and our main priority is providing a safe environment for all our customers and staff.
As news about COVID-19 grows, we have implemented preventive measures to ensure our dealership is a clean and a safe place.
We are following the latest guidance from the local, provincial, federal, and global health authorities to help ensure that our practices are aligned with the latest safety protocols.
In an effort to maximize social distancing but still maintain essential services for our customers, we have implemented the following:
- Our Sales departments remains open digitally and by appointment only.
- Our Service / Collision departments remains physically open with modified hours.
- All customers are requested to make an Appointment to ensure the management of social distancing guidelines are adhered to.
|Sales (Online Only)||Service/Parts||Collision|
|Mon-Friday||9:00 am to 4:00 pm||7:00 am to 4:00 pm||7:30 am to 4:00 pm|
- We are increasing the deep cleaning of our location.
- We are frequently sanitizing key surface touch points such as door handles, washroom doors, rails, tables, credit pin pads and key fobs.
- Increasing the availability of cleaning supplies and sanitizers.
- Utilization of safety practices when a customer vehicle is dropped off and returned or customer participates on a test drive.
- Please be aware that our shuttle service has temporarily been suspended, however vehicle pick-up and return is available upon request.
- Reminding our employees of the Canada Public Health Agency hygiene practices. As well, advising our employees who are sick with a cough, have a fever, or travelled abroad recently to stay home.
- Asking our customers to assist us in our prevention efforts too. If you are sick with a cough, have a fever, or travelled abroad recently we are asking you take advantage of our mobile services.
We thank everyone for their support, patience and for being a loyal Gus Brown Buick GMC customer.