Updated: May 19, 2020
A MESSAGE TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
Gus Brown Buick GMC group is a family business and our main priority is providing a safe environment for all our customers and staff.
As news about COVID-19 grows, we want to provide you with an update that we have modified our operations and implemented preventive measures to protect our customers and staff. We are following the latest guidance from the local, provincial, federal, and global health authorities to help ensure that our practices are aligned with the latest safety protocols.
In an effort to provide essential services for our customers, please note the following:
- Sales showroom:
- OPEN PHYSICALLY. Shop 24/7 Online.
- Modified Hours. Appointment Recommended. Contact us at:
- Sales: email@example.com or 833-916-0208
- Service / Collision departments:
- Parts department:
- OPEN PHYSICALLY.
- Modified hours. Appointment Recommended. Contact us at: 833-916-0254
|Mon-Thurs||9:00 am to 7:00 pm||7:00 am to 6:00 pm||7:30 am to 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am to 5:30 pm||7:00 am to 5:30 pm||7:30 am to 5:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||8:00 am to 1:00 pm||Closed|
- We have implemented appropriate social distancing measures in our location, and as such, our showroom and customer lounges are re-opened, and will be limited to ensure everyone’s safety.
- We encourage all customers to make an APPOINTMENT before visiting the dealership to help us monitor the flow of customers and safely implement appropriate social distancing.
- We encourage customers to drop off their vehicle and arrange their own pickup if possible. Please be aware our shuttle service is available on a limited basis. We will offer vehicle pick-up and return services upon request.
- We have implemented safety/sanitation practices when a customer vehicle is dropped off and returned/delivered.
- We increased the deep cleaning of our location, along with increasing the availability of cleaning supplies and sanitizers.
- We are frequently sanitizing key surface touch points such as door handles, rails, tables, credit pin pads and key fobs.
- Reminding our employees of the Canada Public Health Agency hygiene practices. As well, advising our employees who are sick with a cough, have a fever, or travelled abroad recently to stay home.
- Asking our customers to assist us in our prevention efforts too. If you are sick with a cough, have a fever, or travelled abroad recently we are asking you to stay home and take advantage of our online services.
Other Important Contact Information
- General Motors Canada – (800) GMDRIVE or (800) 463-7483
- Roadside Assistance – (800) 268-6800
- General Motors Financial – (800) 465-4591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scotiabank – (866) 337-7636
- TD Auto Finance – (866) 694-4392
- RBC – (800) 769-2511
- General Bank of Canada – (877) 443-5620
We thank everyone for their support, patience and for being a loyal Gus Brown Buick GMC customer.