About Gus Brown Buick GMC
About Our Dealership
The Gus Brown family of automotive dealerships have been proudly serving the Durham region from our home in Whitby, Ontario for the past 54 years. As a community partner in the area, we’ve been fortunate enough to be a recipient of many prestigious awards in the industry, such as the General Motors Presidents Club/Triple Crown award, top GM dealer in Canada 2005-2009, 2007 Award for Outstanding Business over 50 Employees from Whitby Chamber of Commerce, and many more.
Hours of Operation
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, we have several policies and procedures in place to ensure the health and safety of our valued customers and staff.
Gus Brown Dealership Policies
- All visits to our location are currently recommended to be made via appointment.
- We have limited capacity inside our facilities.
- Our staff follow strict cleaning and sanitization procedures of our facility.
- We offer an available shuttle service on a limited basis.
- All individuals at our facility must wear a face mask in accordance with provincial health regulations.
- We request that all customers not enter our facility if feeling unwell.
- Individuals will be asked COVID-19 screening questions at our facility.
For 54 years, we’ve been fortunate enough to be a partner in the community of Whitby and the entirety of the Durham region. By providing the highest level of customer care, we’ve been able to connect with our friends and neighbors. We are very proud of the many partnerships we have with local charities and organizations to help our community thrive. Our dealership group has helped raise over $2 Million dollars over the years for worthy causes such as Lakeridge Health R.S. McLaughlin Durham Regional Cancer Centre, United Way, Parkwood Estate Foundation, Durham Region Crime Stoppers, Durham Community Living Centre, Durham Region Police Food & Toy Drive, and sponsoring local sports teams/cultural art programs.