GM HEROES BONUS
All of Canada thanks you. As do we.
In recognition of the selfless acts of service to our country, please enjoy the new 'Heroes Bonus' of up to a $1000 off on almost any new eligible Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac. The following individuals are eligible:
- Canadian Forces Personnel: Active service personnel, current reservists, veterans and their respective spouses (including surviving)
- First Responders: Active Canadian firefighters, police, EMT/paramedics, 911 dispatchers and their respective spouses
- Professional Healthcare Workers: Active Nurses, Doctors and Professional Healthcare Workers at Canadian hospitals, clinics and retirement/nursing homes
Plus, this great new offer can be combined with our other retail discounts and partner programs that really add up to savings!
To participate, simply bring proof of the following with you to the dealership:
- Canadian Forces personnel; either a current or past Canadian Forces membership.
- First Responders; an employment/government-issued ID.
- Professional Healthcare Workers; Valid proof of current employment (i.e., recent pay stub, ID badge, etc.) and license where applicable to the dealership to verify eligibility.
With so many eligible vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make. Please contact us for further details.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A: The GM Heroes Bonus is up to a $1000 credit to be used by all active, reserve and veteran military personnel (including spouses), First Responders (including spouses) and Professional Healthcare Workers towards the purchase of a New Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac model. For full program details & information visit or call us for details.
A: Canadian Forces personnel include:
- Active members
- Spouses** of any of the above including surviving spouses
First Responders include:
- Active Canadian Firefighters, Police, EMT/Paramedics and 911 Dispatchers
- Spouses of above
Professional Healthcare Workers
- Active Nurses, Doctors and Professional Healthcare Workers at Canadian hospitals, clinics and retirement/nursing homes
A: Come see us to discuss eligible 2021 and 2022 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac models.
A: Simply bring in your current or former proof of Canadian Forces membership to us OR proof of your First Responder employment/government issued ID OR proof of your Professional Healthcare worker documentation.
A: There is no restriction on the number of vehicles an eligible individual can purchase/lease through the GM Heroes Bonus.
A: We will be able to provide details on the down payment of your chosen vehicle.
A: Yes. The GM Heroes Bonus can be combined with other GM programs such as:
- GM Card
- Student Bonus
- Mobility program
A: Yes, in most cases.1
A: Yes, you can order a vehicle through this program rather than choosing one from our inventory.
A: Yes. See us for details.
A: We will be able to provide more information on trade-ins.